[Open-access] Mindmap: Acceptance of AltMetrics

Ulrich Herb u.herb at scinoptica.com
Fri Jun 21 09:57:03 UTC 2013

Dear lists,

at the OAI8 conference in Geneva Daniel Beucke and I yesterday moderated
a Breakout Group on AltMetrics. The discussion focused on steps to
improve the acceptance of AltMetrics. We tried to record the results in
a mindmap that you'll find under
http://www.scinoptica.com/pages/topics/mindmap-acceptance-of-altmetrics.php
or https://bubbl.us/?h=181824/2f1f72/15uRiisvqzWIo

Unfortunately we did not use an open tool to produce this map and it is
not possible to edit the map for unregistered users. Nevertheless we
would be very glad if you could give some feedback, via mail or twitter,
our accounts are @dmetje (Daniel) or @scinoptica (me).

Best regards

Ulrich

--
scinoptica science consulting and publishing consulting
POB 10 13 13