[Open-access] legal advice on the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC BY) re: Open Access

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at okfn.org
Fri Mar 1 23:01:57 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

You said some very interesting things about the Creative Commons
Attribution Licence <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/> today at
the UK 'Historians & Open Access' colloquim. I was wondering if you could
share with us a copy of that legal advice on this matter you had acquired?

In return, I thought I'd point you to the advice put out by Creative
Commons themselves recently on this matter:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/BIS_committee_UK_OA_Policy

It would be interesting to further hear your thoughts on this matter.

Best,

Ross

-
Open Knowledge Foundation