[Open-access] Launch of "Funding Your Science Idea" Edition 2

R. Krishan alcpln at atharvalife.com
Sun Mar 10 21:45:13 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

It gives me pleasure to announce the release of our new publication "Funding
your Science Idea" - Edition 2.

"Funding your Science Idea" is your comprehensive guide to all the funding
opportunities available for the Indian science industry. For the FIRST time
ALL the opportunities offered by the government, the private equity groups
and bodies are included for an easy reference.

Other salient features include the flowchart description of funding process
for many organizations. Finally, it is easy to understand the process of the
funding. Also included are the "time" that organizations would take to fund,
as well as reviews by already funded organizations about their experience.

I am sure this would be of immense use to you and your organization. I
attach a sample copy for your kind perusal. Please let me know your interest
in purchasing the publication, and I will send you the pricing information.

Kind Regards,

Radha Krishnan
alcpls at atharvalife.com

--
Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Pvt. Ltd.

 Regd. Office: 11, Nandidurg Road
 Jayamahal Extension
 Bangalore - 560046
 INDIA

 Tel No: +91-80-42140016 (Ext:  27)
 Mob: +91 9886758665
 Skype: atharvalife
 Website: www.atharvalife.com

 Market Intelligence for the Lifesciences Industry!