[Open-access] [open-science] Challenge launched to promote open data for education

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:21:09 UTC 2013

Sander,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Sander van der Waal
<sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org> wrote:
> We are launching a challenge today to promote the use of linked of
> open data in education (the full announcement is copied below).

Is it restricted to the data provided via LinkedUp, or will any Open
Data do? In particular, we're using WikiPathways data extensively in
our education here in Maastricht. Would that do for participating in
the challenge?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen