[Open-access] Submission to ICAR on its Open Access Policy 2013 Draft

Stevan Harnad harnad at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 19 17:12:51 UTC 2013

Dear Sridhar,

An excellent mandate proposal, especially your proposed modification:

The authors of the scholarly literature produced from the research
funded by the ICAR at either ICAR establishments or elsewhere in
the NARS are required to deposit final version of the author's
peer-reviewed manuscript at the time of acceptance and no later
than the time of publication in the ICAR institute’s Open Access
Institutional Repositories or in any other appropriate Open Access
repositories of NARS.

I've registered it for you as a proposed multi-institutional mandate in ROARMAP:

http://roarmap.eprints.org/839/

Bravo. Let us hope the modified proposal is adopted soon!

Best wishes,

Stevan Harnad