[Open-access] [open-science] Fake Cancer study published in 157 Open Access Journals

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Thu Oct 10 10:01:03 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Thank you ever so much for this thread and the suggestion of writing a
letter in to the Economist.

Taking this idea on board, and some of the comments in this thread, I've
quickly drafted a letter which can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/17cj70QbpdHUVHzG5HpN5GC49Um29SPeVMimTExidRYQ/edit

It would be great to get the thoughts from members of the community on this
draft.

We will submit the letter to the Economist, and sign it either from Rufus
Pollock or Jonathan
Gray (although possibly 'with support from the open science working group')
as we need a CEO/Directors name on it.

Best,
Michelle

*