[Open-access] [okfn-labs] Open Access Button Hackday 7-8th September! Sign up!

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Sun Sep 1 07:51:06 UTC 2013

Hi, Joe. My apologies that Who Needs Access has been stalled recently
-- I have just had so much else going on that I've not found the time
to do more interviews. It's still the case that we're really keen to
have other people also creating articles on that site, so if you'd
like to contribute some, they would be very welcome.

I am delighted to think our site played some role in catalysing the
OAB project. Keep up the good work!

-- Mike.