[Open-access] special issue on publishing reform in publication'?

Beall, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Beall at ucdenver.edu
Thu Sep 5 15:37:57 UTC 2013

Bjoern, Peter, and others:

This blog post may be relevant:

"Why I Resigned from the Editorial Board of Climate over its Akasofu Publication" = http://www.skepticalscience.com/brierly-resignation-climate-akasofu.html

The author is Dr. Chris Brierley from University College London. Climate is published by MDPI. This publisher is not on my list, but I do find it borderline, and I regularly receive inquiries asking whether it's legitimate or not. (I had a fee-waived article published in one of their journals in 2010).

So, this question may be relevant: Do you want to have your article published by a corporation that also publishes questionable climate science research?

--Jeffrey Beall