[Open-access] PASTEUR4OA (Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union Research) Project

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri Dec 5 09:10:53 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Open Knowledge is a project partner in the
PASTEUR4OA (Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union
Research) aims to support the European Commission's Recommendation to
Member States of July 2012 that they develop and implement policies to
ensure Open Access to all outputs from publicly-funded research. - See
more at:
http://access.okfn.org/2014/12/04/pasteur4oa-working-together-to-promote-open-access-policy-alignment-in-europe/#sthash.pFnNY95M.dpuf
PASTEUR4OA (Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union
Research) aims to support the European Commission's Recommendation to
Member States of July 2012 that they develop and implement policies to
ensure Open Access to all outputs from publicly-funded research. - See
more at:
http://access.okfn.org/2014/12/04/pasteur4oa-working-together-to-promote-open-access-policy-alignment-in-europe/#sthash.pFnNY95M.d
PASTEUR4OA (Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union
Research) Project, which aims to support the European Commission's
Recommendation to Member States of July 2012 that they develop and
implement policies to ensure Open Access to all outputs from
publicly-funded research.

We've just had a 2-day workshop considering first steps in the projects
and I've written a trip report on the main outputs:
http://access.okfn.org/2014/12/04/pasteur4oa-working-together-to-promote-open-access-policy-alignment-in-europe/

I hope to be able to share more about the project in the New Year.

Thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |