[Open-access] OPEN INVITATION : Call on 'How Free Software, Open Access, Open Research can foster the growth of Open Science'

Ranjith Raj Vasam ranjithraj at swecha.net
Sun Dec 14 22:06:53 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone, I'm glad to announce that we're having our FIRST EVER
(this makes me exciting) APAC Open Science call on 21st Dec, 2014.
Send [1]
WHEN it is ?
At 08:00:00 UTC (12:00 UTC+4 - 18:00 UTC+10 ), 21st December, 2014.

WHERE it is ?

_The internet_, a video conference call (preferably on any Open Source
platform OR Skype)

WHO all are attending ?

It's an OPEN invitation to all the _Open Science_ enthusiasts, that it's
a best opportunity to meet like minded people like us & connect to a
global network of open science. So do make time for PROMOTING THIS
EVENT. (like twitter / social networking channels, mailing lists)

* I request you all to ad your names in the wiki [2] and pad [3].

WHAT is the agenda ?

Refer this wiki [2] and pad [3] to know about the agenda, I request you
all to contribute in developing the agenda, COLLECTIVELY.

About Organiser : RANJITH RAJ VASAM [4] (_ at ranjithrajvasam_)

Hi All,

 I'm an enthusiast of OPEN SCIENCE; activity leader of Free Software
Movement in India and many FREE & OPEN communities; Research Scholar in
Centre for Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics, IIIT;
studying M.Tech(Bioinformatics) in International Institute of
Information Technology,Hyderabad, India; a voluntary science tutor in
schools.
To know more about me : https://in.linkedin.com/in/ranjithrajvasam [5] |
http://blog.ranjithraj.com [6]

Thanks & Regards