[Open-access] Journal of Buddhist Ethics celebrates twenty years open access

Omega Alpha | Open Access oa.openaccess at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:31:09 UTC 2014

Journal of Buddhist Ethics celebrates twenty years open access
<http://wp.me/p20y83-TR>

As 2013 was drawing to a close, the Journal of Buddhist Ethics celebrated twenty years of continuous publication as a pioneering and highly regarded online open access journal in Buddhist Studies and the larger field of Religious Studies. ... I am not fond of thinking how quickly the last twenty years appear to have flown by. But I am amazed both by the developments of computer and network technology in the interim and the insight of scholars who grasped early-on the potential of this technology as a medium for scholarly communication. ...

Gary F. Daught
Omega Alpha | Open Access
Advocate for open access academic publishing in religion and theology
<http://oaopenaccess.wordpress.com/>
oa.openaccess at gmail dot com | @OAopenaccess