[Open-access] [open-science] Open Science Anthology published

Jan Velterop velterop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 12:46:11 UTC 2014

CC-BY allows for commercial use, so that includes IMO also sales by RightsLink. Elsevier – or any other publisher – needs no special arrangement with the authors. Neither Elsevier nor RightsLink is in contravention of CC-BY as long as acknowledgement is given and the CC-BY terms indicated. (Elsevier will do that, presumably; not sure about RightsLink).

Jan