[Open-access] [open-science] Open Science Anthology published

Klaus Graf klausgraf at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:35:24 UTC 2014

May I remember

Graf, K, Thatcher, S. (2012). Point & Counterpoint: Is CC BY the Best Open
Access License?.*Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication*
1(1):eP1043.
http://dx.doi.org/10.7710/2162-3309.1043

It's clear for me that NC is in the context of commercial scholarly
publishing nonsense. A copyright protected image cannot be re-used in any
commercial journal and there is some evidence that the leading OA journals
like PLoS are indeed commercial in the sense of the NC clause.

Klaus Graf