[Open-access] [open-science] Open Science Anthology published

Bjoern Brembs b.brembs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:56:47 UTC 2014

On Thursday, January 23, 2014, 4:18:38 PM, you wrote:

> I am still puzzled as to why anyone thinks it important
> that scholarly articles per se (the works as they are,
> mostly PDFs or chunks of PDFs) into software code.

See, for instance this issue:

http://blog.pubchase.com/the-fake-open-access-scam/

Lens is awesome! If anyone would want to provide a superior way of reading papers and get compensated for it, licenses preventing reuse would make that more difficult.

Maybe not a great example, but one I came across the other day.

Bjoern

--
Björn Brembs
http://brembs.net