[Open-access] [open-science] Looking for Open Access Speakers

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:33:10 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle,

The Open Access Directory (OAD) has long maintained an OA speakers bureau.
http://oad.simmons.edu/oadwiki/OA_speakers_bureau

Some potential speakers might not know about it and therefore might not
have signed up. But wouldn't it be better to enlarge OAD list than start a
new one?

OAD is a wiki. To prevent spam, contributions are limited to registered
users, but registration is free and easy.

     Peter

Peter Suber
bit.ly/petersuber