[Open-access] [open-science] Open Science Anthology published

Jan Velterop velterop at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:24:40 UTC 2014

We have to understand that putting research results in the public domain is the most effective way of ensuring the free flow of information. CC-BY is a way to secure acknowledgement for researchers, without which the 'system' won't recognise their contributions and they won't be able to make a career out of science. The CC-BY licence does not exist for the sake of the openness of the information it covers, but for the sake of researchers' need for attribution.

Jan Velterop