[Open-access] scholarly articles still not in OA. What could we do?

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:04:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Marcin for this very valuable piece of  information.
I still do not recall exactly where I heard that copyright for articles
published before 1999 does nor apply to electronic versions.
I think I heard this at the Berlin10 conference in South Africa , I will
try to find the right citation (Mike)
TOM