[Open-access] The prevalence of Open Access publication fees

Ulrich Herb ulrich.herb at scinoptica.com
Sun Jun 15 07:43:39 UTC 2014

Dear lists,

yesterday I  had a look at the ten countries that publish the most Open
Access journals and the share of journals charging their authors with
article processing charges (APCs) per country. You'll find my posting
under
http://www.scinoptica.com/pages/topics/the-prevalence-of-open-access-publication-fees.php

The data is also available under a CC By license via Zenodo:
doi:10.5281/zenodo.10480

Best regards

Ulrich

--
scinoptica science consulting & publishing consulting
POB 11 54

---