[Open-access] DOAJ launches its new Application Form

Dominic Mitchell dom at doaj.org
Wed Mar 19 16:07:04 UTC 2014

Today, after an extended period of consultation and development, DOAJ
launched a new and much extended form for journals wishing to be included
in the DOAJ.

Read the press release and access the form here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dr3jnOygvuDlONSBv8lho4McQsEPFd0a5gtxjCmKd9k/edit?usp=sharing

The form has been structured to collect upfront from the publishers as many
quality indicators as possible about the journal. These indicators will be
assessed as part of a journal's application.

The form also introduces the DOAJ Seal, a mark of approval that shows how a
journal strives towards Best Practice.

Please get in touch should you have any questions.
--

Dom Mitchell
*Community Manager*

--
We rely solely on donations from the community. To support our work, go to:
http://doaj.org/supportDoaj

Follow us: Twitter <https://twitter.com/DOAJplus>   Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/DirectoryofOpenAccessJournals>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3011192>

Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) is an independent service managed
by a not-for-profit company Infrastructure Services for Open Access C.I.C.<http://is4oa.org/about/>Company registration no. 8307499. VAT no: DK 35153470.