[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request + BMJ OA Policy

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Tue Mar 25 20:39:11 UTC 2014

Timothy, all,

You may be interested in the latest comment from Rachel Burley at Wiley:
http://quantumplations.org/2014/03/21/wiley-blackwell-licenses-clarity-needed/comment-page-1/#comment-129

*'It appears there was a problem with the information that we supplied to
PMC for this paper and a small number of others. We are working to address
the problem a matter of priority and apologize for the lack of clarity.'*

Michelle