[Open-access] Crowdsourcing request + BMJ OA Policy

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Wed Mar 26 05:57:31 UTC 2014

This is indeed one of the major issues with JATS, which is not a flexible document management model and cannot be easily enhanced with additional information resulting, for instance, from data mining activities. Any future data model/format for scholarly publication should be thought of in a wider context.
Laurent

Laurent Romary
INRIA & HUB-IDSL
laurent.romary at inria.fr