[Open-access] [open-science] Just in: Policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework

Juan Jimenez-Anca juan at encremento.com
Mon Mar 31 10:28:51 UTC 2014

Totally agree with Mike in regards to monographs. The Humanities need
monographs and when they are out of print they can't easily be accessed by
researchers. They can't be sold either!!! So while publishers do not
generate any revenue from out of print books, they forbid others from
actually accessing the book.

Juan