[Open-access] Fwd: International survey about journal management and Open Access

Rens van der Heijden rens.vanderheijden at uni-ulm.de
Mon Mar 31 14:31:12 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

This survey reminded me of an E-Mail that came from the administration
within my university just before I subscribed to this list (mid-march).
I apologize if this was already discussed here. The e-mail asked us to
contribute to this website: http://www.publikationssystem.de/

Unfortunately it looks there is no English website available. The brief
summary is that the group ( http://www.bbaw.de/ ) is asking scientists
what current issues in the publication process within their field are.
They also offer an export of the current state of the data, here;
http://www.publikationssystem.de/opendata

I hope any German-speaking readers will consider contributing. After the
submission period ends (17. April), I'll be happy to contribute some
time to translate.

Greetings,
Rens van der Heijden
PhD Student