[Open-access] Open Access resources

Douglas Carnall dougie.carnall at gmail.com
Sat May 24 21:37:01 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle,

You (and everyone else) are very welcome to help themselves to my tagged
public bookmarks collection on open access:

https://pinboard.in/u:juliusbeezer/t:openaccess

Naturally it's a somewhat idiosyncratically personal collection but feel
free to plunder. I've written a short blogpost introducing the collection
here:

http://juliusbeezer.blogspot.fr/2014/05/why-i-keep-public-bookmarks-and-where.html

Regards to all,

D.