[Open-access] Damon Wayans, Sr.: My creative work a “donation” to digital content distributors?!

Omega Alpha | Open Access oa.openaccess at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:16:41 UTC 2014

Damon Wayans, Sr.: My creative work a “donation" to digital content distributors?! <http://wp.me/p20y83-XT>

Yesterday, I was catching up on some of my regular tech video podcasts. One of the shows I like to watch is Triangulation on Leo Laporte’s TWiT network. On this show, Leo Laporte interviews people who have been influential in technology, or who are currently doing interesting things in technology. On Episode #175, which aired on November 10, 2014, Laporte interviewed Damon Wayans, Sr. Wayans is a stand-up comedian, movie and television actor, writer, and producer who has also become involved in developing audio and video applications for iOS and Android. (Continues…)

Gary F. Daught
Omega Alpha | Open Access
Covering the evolving open access research communication movement in the scholarly disciplines of religion and theology
oa.openaccess @ gmail dot com | @OAopenaccess