[Open-access] Asia-Pacific Open Science Call (was Open Science Census)

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Nov 27 14:17:21 UTC 2014

Never fear Scott, starting December we're about to set up an Asia-Pacific
monthly call so you won't be left out - I'm very aware this has been an
issue for a while now.

We'll make this a key topic in the first call and watch this space for time
and date coming soon.

If anyone is based in the Asia Pacific region and wouldn't mind being on a
rota to organise a regular open science call please do get in touch, we
have 2 volunteers already so you'd be organising up to 4 hour long calls
per year and writing up some notes - around a max 24 h per year time
commitment.

All offers of help gratefully received :)

Jenn