[Open-access] Yesterday, we leaked the French agreement with Elsevier

Peter Murray-Rust peter.murray.rust at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:57:38 UTC 2014

Just a heads up to all those who have helped to make this public. It takes
courage to do so but it's very valuable. Secret contracts and de facto
monopolies work against the public interest.

The area is complex and not easy to explain to citizens and anything we can
do to make it clearer will be valuable.