[Open-access] [open-science] Asia-Pacific Open Science Call (was Open Science Census)

Waltraut Ritter writter at ymail.com
Fri Nov 28 23:29:11 UTC 2014

Great initiative, happy to be involved.
In the past days, we had a Hong Kong -Finland Open Data exchange, both were (closed) seminars for government people in Hong Kong only (won't comment about the reason of "closed" seminars on "open data" now). One of them was on innovation policy in HK, with senior representatives from universities and government-funded R&D centres (VP R&D). The invited speaker was Markku Markkula (Aalto University Helsinki, EU CoR and rapporteur on Horizon2020), and he will summarize the ideas discussed as recommendation for Hong Kong's innovation policy; the recommendation on Open Data will be part of it. I am helping him with this report, which will be available before the end of this year (hopefully as open report).
Waltraut
Waltraut Ritter
Knowledge DialoguesHong Kong