[Open-access] Inviting suggestions for "getting started with Open Science" for a session in Open Access Week

Dominique Babini babini at clacso.edu.ar
Tue Sep 23 09:28:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have ilustrated a presentation at an open access
<http://www.slideshare.net/CLACSOredbiblio/dominique-babini-clacso-38994228>
event with Peter-Murray´s excelent graphs on these issues, from his
presentation at Open Science a few wees ago in Rio de Janeiro

see pages 14, 15, 40, 42, 46, 47 of his presentation, at
http://www.unesco.org.uy/shs/fileadmin/templates/shs/archivos/anuario2007/articulo_15.pdf

--
Dominique Babini
Acceso Abierto al Conocimiento / Open Access
babini at clacso.edu.ar
skype: dominique.babini
@dominiquebabini

Estados Unidos 1168 (C1101AAX) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel.: (54-11) 4304-9145/9505  Fax: (54-11) 4305-0875
www.clacso.org