[Open-access] Introduction

Lukas Großberger lukas.grossberger at mailbox.org
Fri Aug 14 16:11:58 UTC 2015

Hey Folks,

I met some of you today at the CCCamp Workshop on Open Science. In the
future I would like to get more involved into Open Science or Open
Access whatsoever. So I'm looking foreward to the events on this
mailinglist, either for practical support by building software to
support Open Access or by political contributions / networking.

I currently study "Psychologie in IT", which is very similar to
Cognitive Science, at TU Darmstadt.
As a first action I'd like to talk to the Präsidium at TU Darmstadt to
find out if and how they position themselves related to the upcoming
Datenschutzreform in the EU Kommission. Maybe my associates and I can
convince them to join a larger initiative to support open access.

Cheers,
Lukas

PS: As I'm born in Hessen, I don't require people writing me in english :)