[Open-access] PASTEUR4OA ROARMAP data visualisations

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Aug 26 15:05:58 UTC 2015

Dear All,

As part of our work on the PASTEUR4OA project we have been creating a
series of data visualisations using data from ROARMAP. ROARMAP, or the
Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates and Policies is a searchable
international registry charting the growth of Open Access mandates
adopted by universities, research institutions and research funders.

The visualisations are now online. Please do take a look!

  * PASTEUR4OA data visualisation website:
    http://pasteur4oa-dataviz.okfn.org/
  * Github site: https://github.com/okfn/PASTEUR4OA-dataviz/
  * Blog post about the creation of the visualisations:
    http://access.okfn.org/2015/08/26/pasteur4oa-data-visualisations/
  * Slideset about the creation of the visualisations:
    http://www.slideshare.net/MariekeGuy/pasteur4oa-data-visualisation
  * Live ROARMAP data: http://bit.ly/1Ri7rjl
  * ROARMAP Data stored on Zenodo: https://zenodo.org/
    <https://zenodo.org/search?f=keyword&p=%22pasteur4oa%22&ln=en>

Thanks

Marieke
--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |