[Open-access] EVENT: Islandora Camp EU2 - Madrid May 27 - 29

Islandora Community community at islandora.ca
Fri Jan 30 16:07:20 UTC 2015

With apologies for cross-posting.

The Islandora Foundation is pleased to invite you to our European Islandora
Camp for 2015: Islandora Camp EU2, taking place from May 27 - 29 in Madrid,
Spain and sponsored by Fundación Juan March. Early Bird registration is
open until February 15th and a Call for Proposals is open until March 1st.

We are calling for proposals from potential attendees to present about
their Islandora sites, community projects, or other topics of interest to
the digital repository community and Islandora.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining
Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an
ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:
http://islandora.ca/camps/eu2015

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Madrid!

The Islandora Team

http://islandora.ca/camps/eu2015
http://islandora.ca
community at islandora.ca