[Open-access] Journals that publish about open access and topics they cover

Stuart Lawson stuart.a.lawson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:57:04 UTC 2015

I'd say economics was a pretty strong theme. Especially Bjork, Solomon, and
Laakso's work: http://www.openaccesspublishing.org/, among others:
http://figshare.com/articles/Bibliography_of_APCs_and_hybrid_publishing/1226510

Some useful journals:

Learned Publishing http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/alpsp/lp
Journal of Librarianship and Scholarly Communication
http://jlsc-pub.org/jlsc/

Thanks,
Stuart