[Open-access] Extended deadline for abstract submissions to the 10th Munin Conference Tromsø Norway

Frantsvåg Jan Erik jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no
Tue Jul 28 12:52:19 UTC 2015

Dear friends of the Munin Conference,

Recognizing that our deadline for submitting abstracts to the 10th Munin Conference is in the middle of summer, we have decided to extend the deadline to August 23rd.

We still intend to evaluate submissions before the end of August, and report back our decision no later than the first days of September.

Link to more information:
http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=383

We are looking forward to seeing you in Tromsø in the end of November!

Best,
Jan Erik
for the Organizing Committee

Jan Erik Frantsvåg