[Open-access] Rounded Globe: scholarly essays with a CC license

simon cook simonjohncook at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:09:04 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

A few months back I wrote asking for help and advice on a new Creative
Commons electronic publishing project. That project is now online:
http://roundedglobe.com/books.

These are very early days. At present we have only one book published. We
are looking to release one book per month (but need more contributions).
Our crowd-funding is at present minimal. And our FAQ is only a rough draft.
Still...

Please circulate our website.

And many thanks for the useful information I received from various
individuals on this list back in late 2014.

Simon

   - Ye Machine <http://yemachine.com/>