[Open-access] How to Block Readcube and Why

Peter Murray-Rust peter.murray.rust at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:00:33 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 9:55 AM, glyn moody <glyn.moody at gmail.com> wrote:

> could somebody send me some examples of this please, especially if the
> papers are definitely open access?  I'd like to dig deeper...

I am sure Ross will - (I actually just tweeted this)

It's ALL papers - OpenAccess, hybrid OpenAccess, paywalled.

A very loose analogy would be if a public facing organization for which we
pay decided that all its material was only readable on Apple technology and
that all users had to register with Apple. And that the product was less
useful than previously