[Open-access] New PASTEUR4OA advocacy resource: Briefing paper on OA to Research Data

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Mon Nov 16 14:12:12 UTC 2015

Dear all,

In addition to the message sent out last month on the PASTEUR4OA advocacy
resources, I'm happy to share with you a new briefing paper on Open Access
to Research Data that was added to this collection last week (written by
Marieke Guy of Open Knowledge).

You can read more about it in this blog:
http://access.okfn.org/2015/11/16/pasteur4oa-briefing-paper-on-open-access-to-research-data/
or go directly to the paper here:
http://www.pasteur4oa.eu/sites/pasteur4oa/files/resource/PASTEUR4OA%20Briefing%20Paper_FINAL_0.pdf
.