[Open-access] DOAJ: now with added PLoS

Peter Kraker opendiscovery at gmx.at
Fri Jun 17 13:26:23 UTC 2016

Hi Dom,

that's great news! This will allow us to integrate DOAJ with OKMaps [1]
without mising out on any of the PLOS content that our system is
currently built around. At the same time, we will significantly broaden
our horizon.

I'll probably be in touch about some technical details quite soon :)

Best,
Peter

[1] http://openknowledgemaps.org