[Open-access] [GOAL] FW: [accesouvert] Pour une science ouverte à tous

Freyja van den Boom freyja.vandenboom at okfn.org
Tue Mar 29 08:40:49 UTC 2016

Dear All,

(I apologize for cross posting)

I would like to invite everyone interested or involved with text and
data-mining (TDM) to have a look at FutureTDM project.

FutureTDM is a European Commission funded project to identify current
barriers to text and data mining (TDM) in Europe and produce solid
European-wide recommendations that address and reduce these barriers on a
legal, policy and organizational level.

You can find out more about the project at www.futuretdm.eu
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.futuretdm.eu&sa=D&ust=1458552608602000&usg=AFQjCNGsqSOE8rIigzkySG9SBCICc6RBMg>

Content mining techniques lie at the heart of data-driven research and
innovation. Yet, as identified by the European Commission, the practice is
currently underused by EU researchers and SME's. We want to hear from those
working in the field to explore why.

Information gathered in the meeting will feed into our project
recommendations, website and ultimately into the project’s Online
Information Hub which will be launched towards the end of the year.
Are you interested to share your experiences and views please *get in touch*
with me or sign up for one of our events.

The next one is 12th of April in London but we will be adding more dates
and locations soon.
To apply please visit http://goo.gl/forms/7moTkk5B0h

Best,

Freyja van den Boom,