[Open-access] ContentMine is hiring! Operations Manager

Jenny Molloy jenny at contentmine.org
Sun Nov 13 22:00:34 UTC 2016

Dear All

ContentMine is hiring - if you are passionate about open knowledge and
supporting researchers to leverage the power of the scientific literature
with open source software, we'd like to hear from you!

Our team already consists mostly of people who met through Open Knowledge
and the open science/access working groups so you'd be in very good company.

Please spread the word to your networks if you get a chance. Here is
something to retweet:
https://twitter.com/TheContentMine/status/797920826578243584

Jenny

*ContentMine Operations Manager*
4 days per week, fixed term | Remote/Cambridge (UK)

ContentMine was founded in 2016 as a UK non-profit company limited by
guarantee. Our mission is to establish content mining for research and for
education as widespread philosophy and practice. We believe that "the right
to read is the right to mine" - if a researcher can lawfully access
information, they should be able to use machines to read and analyse it. We
develop open source software for mining the scientific literature and
engage directly in supporting researchers and open knowledge communities
such as Wikimedians to use it.

We are seeking an Operations Manager to take overall operational
responsibility for ContentMine’s development and execution of its mission.
The role is part-time (0.8 FTE) on a fixed term contract for four months in
the first instance, with renewal subject to funding. Remote working is
possible but applicants within easy travelling distance of Cambridge (UK)
are preferred.

For more information and to apply, see http://contentmine.org/jobs