[Open-access] 12th Munin conference: Deadline extension CFP + registration open

Jan Erik Frantsvåg jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no
Fri Aug 4 12:54:32 UTC 2017

**Apologies for cross-posting, but we're trying to get maximum reach! Please forward widely, and include in calendars or other lists**

Call for presentations and posters: We have extended the deadline up to and including August 13th.

We would like to give as many as possible the time to write and send us an abstract, and found that we could grant some extended time. So please send us your abstract! 13th of August is the final due date.

More information: http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=802

Registration has opened: http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=863

For the organizing committee
Jan Erik Frantsvåg