[Open-access] The 13th Munin conference: CFP is out! - remember to reserve the dates

Jan Erik Frantsvåg jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no
Tue Apr 24 09:30:15 UTC 2018

Dear friends of the Munin Conference!

We are happy to announce that this year's conference will be held in Tromsø 28-29 November 2018. Remember to set aside the dates! Registration will open around the beginning of June. See http://site.uit.no/muninconf/ which will be updated regularly - and follow us on Twitter @MuninConf and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheMuninConference/ to keep updated with new information.

Our Call for Presentations and Posters is out - see http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=802 with an August 19th deadline for submission of abstracts.

As always, our participants provide the main content of the conference programme. We have, though, invited a handful of keynotes, they will - hopefully - be known to you http://site.uit.no/muninconf/?page_id=2

We are looking forward to see you again in Tromsø come November!

Please help us by spreading this in your networks, mailing lists you are members of and other places where we would want to be visible.

On behalf of the Munin Organizing committee,
Jan Erik

Jan Erik Frantsvåg
Open Access Adviser
The University Library