[open-archaeology] Dig the new breed: how open approaches can empower archaeologists (OKCON 2010 presentation by Antony Beck)

Anthony Beck ant.beck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:57:58 UTC 2010

Hi Steko,

Thanks for this and apologies for not doing this myself!

It was a very good event: I enjoyed it immensely. If you want to catch up on
the proceedings then the slides will be made available at some point (I'm
sure one of us will post where). There was also a community pirate pad:
http://piratepad.net/kDyWnVVfrn

<http://piratepad.net/kDyWnVVfrn>My mindmap is available at:
http://antarch.sytes.net/BeckWiki/index.php/OKcon2010 (be warned very flaky
home server: in need of sending to the great server in the sky - so could be
up or could be down). I've also attached it. You'll need freemind to open it
tho.

Best

Ant