[open-archaeology] Bibliography and Best Practices

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Dec 8 18:24:50 UTC 2010

Il giorno mer, 08/12/2010 alle 12.56 +0000, Jessica Ogden ha scritto:

> I second the motion for a bibliography on the wiki. Having had to
> recently gather my thoughts on the subject, it would have been nice to
> have a reference list to get me started..!

Matthew, Jessica,
I agree that an open archaeology bibliography would be very helpful, but
I think we can do something better than a wiki page. Retrieving
citations would be a pain given that every journal/publisher has its own
style. What about a Zotero group?

Ciao,
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology