[open-archaeology] OPEN ARCHAEOMETRY - Application for a new Editor-in-Chief

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Feb 22 15:12:06 UTC 2010

dear PagePress,

On 19/02/2010 15:28, Open Archaeometry Journal wrote:
> *Submit your paper to Open Archaeometry!
> *http://www.pagepress.org/arc
>
> Open Archaeometry *[eISSN 2038-0615] is a new, online-only,
> international, Open Access peer-reviewed journal which publishes papers
> about the analysis of archeological materials using analytical
> techniques borrowed from the physical sciences and engineering.

I wonder if you'd consider making one of your journals Open Process, as
well as Open Access - as described at some length here:

http://hackthestate.org/2009/12/16/open-process-academic-publishing-v1-2/

Implying that all the details of the peer review process are also made
open access; making for a stronger journal with higher quality future
submissions, and helping to differentiate your offering from PLoS.

good luck,

jo