[open-archaeology] models and scripts

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri Jul 2 06:36:34 UTC 2010

Il giorno ven, 25/06/2010 alle 14.50 +0200, Verhagen, J.W.H.P. ha
scritto:

> no news; I indicated that I would not be able to lead such an
> initiative myself given my complete lack of knowledge regarding
> website management. For me, the 'basics' would therefore be to find
> someone who would be able to host this, and then start working on the
> contents.

Philip,
I created a page here http://wiki.iosa.it/models:start - you can both
edit the page or send some initial material by mail, like a basic list
of models or links to other relevant resources.

Thanks,
Stefano

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/