[open-archaeology] quick reminder: phone meeting in 1 hour

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Jun 16 13:48:11 UTC 2010

Dear all,
this is just a quick reminder for the Skype meeting scheduled for
tomorrow at 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST.

We will be discussing the general goals of the working group and
brainstorming about our agenda (including the data questionnaire
mentioned some days ago).

Only a few of us have signed up, but I'm confident that some more people
will be able to join us, everyone feel free to jump in last minute. I'm
well aware that for some of us it might be difficult to participate, so
please don't hesitate to propose alternative schedules.

Ciao,
Stefano

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/