[open-archaeology] [Antiquist] Re: Heritage Method Store Proposal

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Sep 22 18:01:20 UTC 2010

Il giorno mar, 21/09/2010 alle 11.03 +0100, Anthony Beck ha scritto:

> This has come from Edmund Lee at EH (he's having problem logging in
> with his google account). Edmund. Thanks and I've cc'd to open
> archaeology. I'll get back to posts when I can. I need to keep my head
> down as I;ve deadlines to meet and a site visit tomorrow.

We have a scheduled Working Group Skype call tomorrow at 1800 CEST /
1700 BST, I would encourage all interested people to join us at
http://archeo.okfnpad.org/meeting

Thanks Ant for involving as many people as possible, now I think it's
good to collect all the relevant bits in written form and discussing
each point in detail.

Ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology