[open-archaeology] proposal to present a paper at CAA 2012

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Dec 7 21:10:50 UTC 2011

Il giorno Mon, 05/12/2011 alle 11.16 +0000, Andrew Bevan ha scritto:

> Did you have in mind a single joint submission then? That might be the
> most useful and something that you could lead?  I'm keen to help and
> participate where useful...

Andy, Ant,
apologies for the huge delay ‒ now it's just 3 hours left before the
deadline and I'm afraid there's no way to write it together.

I will try to submit an abstract that is general enough to allow anyone
to participate in the paper at a later stage, focusing on open licenses
and the ethics of sharing archaeological data.

Should someone read this e-mail before 11:59pm GMT,
http://archeo.okfnpad.org/caa2012 here is where I'm writing up the
abstract.

Ciao,
steko