[open-archaeology] World Archaeology special issue

Colleen Morgan clmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:12:17 UTC 2012

For what it's worth, we are allowed to post the papers after 12
months, so we are only really looking at 6 months of lock down. Mark
Lake has done a fantastic job negotiating this deal and has been great
throughout this entire process.

I was conflicted about writing for a paywalled journal, but we need to
have as large an audience as possible with the impact that comes with
writing in a known journal.

I'm looking forward to reading all of the articles after I file my
dissertation next week.

Cheers,

Colleen
--